Imagine being able to wash away an unsightly or troublesome scar so that you don’t have to worry about it anymore. You’re confidence comes surging back and you can be free of worries.
This is a journey that we can take with you by combining our extensive experience, effective and proven treatments and amazing hand-holding aftercare service.
What can you treat?
Any scars you have can be treated by our experienced Aesthetic Therapist and Injector and the treatment ranges are both proven and effective. A combination of treatments are used because each scar is unique!
How Can You Remove My Scar?
In truth, it is hard to find the “magic bullet” remedy for any scar. They are as unique as you, and each responds differently, sometimes you get different responses on the same scar
So we’ve put together an adaptive Scar Removal plan that changes and moulds to your evolving scar. Each treatment will build on the last and give you lasting changes one step at a time.
A combination of 5 incredibly powerful treatments, into one treatment plan is the key and you are fully involved through discussions with your Aesthetic Therapist and Surgeon.
The Scar Removal Treatments
We apply these great Treatments to your acne scars; (in order of strength)
- Intense Pulse Light Treatments – IPL treatments are used to remove any colour from your acne scars like redness or dark patches, and also boost your collagen so any new skin cells have plenty of nourishment and this improves the overall quality of your skin
- Microdermabrasion – Skin smoothing microdermabrasion evens out the scars and smooths your skin leaving it softer feeling and the crater scars a shallower
- Mandelic Acid Skin Peels – Mandelic Acid Peels are mild skin peels that reduce pore size and resurface your skin, meaning that you have less deep scars and fresher skin coming to the surface quicker
- Derma Roller – An active treatment that aggressively breaks down scar tissue to release the skin thta it is holding on to. You can rapidly improve scars with dermaroller, but you need the skin to be conditioned with other treatments first
- TCA Skin Peels – TCA skin peels are the hallmark treatment and the most extreme scar solution. It is done by a Surgeon only, and reserved for sever scarring. The deep peel completely resurfaces your skin and leaves your skin free-er from scars sooner
Our Aesthetic Therapist
Is here to get your skin as smooth and it can be.She is dedicated to using her experience to find the right solution for you. She does microdermabrasion, laser hair removal, laser treatments, facial skin tightening, skin rejuvenation, acne & stretch mark treatments and UV skin analysis. You will notice that she has so much more knowledge than identi-kit therapists in other clinics
How Does The Scars Removal Plan Work?
It all depends on how much scarring and the type of scars you have; Mild, Moderate, Severe. That gives us a starting point to work from, but there’s a great little twist…
We start you on the scar removal plan with 2 treatments a month and keep you on that. You pay us monthly with no minimum term commitment, and that’s the great part.
Each person’s scars are unique, so to bracket you into one of 3 categories is both difficult and actually foolish because until we start treating, we don’t know. So we start you off on a plan that between us we feel is right, and if your scars get better, well we just stop treatments and your payments stop too.
How good is that – no unnecessary treatments, not large upfront costs and not minimum commitment.
We can also easily move you from one level to another as you find the need or become suitable for other treatments to accelerate results.
Scar Removal Treatment Plans Treatment and Costs
119Per MonthUse of; IPL Treatments, Mandelic Skin Peels, Microdermabrasions
149Per MonthUse of; Microdermabrasions, IPL Treatments, Dermarollers, Mandelic Peels
199Per MonthUse of; IPL Treatments, Microdermabrasions, Dermarollers, TCA Skin Peels
Your Next Steps To Scar-Free Skin
Call Us for advice, or Book your consultation using our live calendar now
Your Journey at Smooth and Simple
Your happiness is so important to us at Smooth and Simple. We will help you throughout every step of your journey. This is before, during and after your treatment, find out more about your journey.