from only £76 per Area
Pre Wedding Botulinum Toxin In Manchester
How It Works For Anti-Wrinkle Injections
- Pre Wedding Botulinum Toxin should be administered 4-5 weeks before the big day
- Areas Are; forehead, bridge of the nose (glabella), and outside of the eyes (crows feet)
- If you’ve never had injections, book a consultation from the link at the bottom of the page. There is a £10 fee which comes off the final treatment price. We will book your treatment upon successful completion of your consultation
- If you’ve had these injections before – but not with us, you can book your treatment now, subject to a consultation
- If you’ve been had injections with us before, you will be able to use our live booking system, where you can book your future anti-wrinkle injections directly using our online scheduler, without having to call us up – because making you smoother sooner is what we do best!
Anti-Wrinkle Injections: Why Us
- Pre Wedding Botox should be given about 4 weeks before the big day
- This allows maximum benefit, and zero risk of any outward signs of injection
- Advanced use of proteins to give better results
- Convenient Live Online Scheduler for future treatments
- Book your consultation NOW
- Top up included prices available – just ask us
*treatments are always subject to suitability at consultation. If you are ever unsuitable or change your mind, your fees are entirely refundable
What is Pre Wedding Botulinum Toxin?
Anti-Wrinkle injections use proteins to soften the appearance of wrinkles that can appear around the eye and forehead area when the muscles in that area move.
With these injections we can treat forehead wrinkles, crow’s feet and also eye wrinkles. You can also use them to prevent the formation of lines in the first place, although you should be careful not to start them too early either. We are on hand to guide you through the process.
By applying injections approximately 4 weeks before the big day, you can be sure that you’ll look your best in your wedding photos, and no one will be any wiser. All of the signs that you have had an injection will have vanished by then, and the Botox is at its strongest.
“Wow, I’ve been having my injections by a nurse for years, and decided t give Smooth and Simple a go. The difference was immediate. When I saw my previous nurse, I was rushed, jabbed and sent packing with bruises. With the Surgeon, you could tell he was used to doing intricate surgery. He was so gentle, I hardly felt a thing, and I had no bruising!” Emma, Stockport
*results may vary from person to person