Book Your Free Laser Hair Removal Consultation Now
Medical suitability considerations for IPL/Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal suitability. We cannot treat you for Laser Hair Removal/IPL if you are:
- Breast Feeding
- Or have a Pacemaker fitted
We may need a second opinion or information from your GP if you have:
- Epilepsy – Your medical practitioner will be required to provide written and specific confirmation that the condition is completely under control and will not be influenced by the IPL treatment. Confirmation will also be required that any prescribed medication will not be affected by the treatment or cause any side effects. If you have epilepsy and you gather such confirmation, you will still be required to bring a carer with you and sign a specific consent form.
- Keloid Scars – Your medical practitioner will be required to provide written and specific confirmation that the area to be treated is not susceptible to keloid scarring in the event of burning or blistering. You will be required to sign a specific consent form.In such circumstances the clinic manager’s written approval is also required before any treatment can be performed.
Laser hair removal suitability. Conditions you must provide specific written confirmation from your GP:
- A serious medical condition
- Cancer – including a history of cancer
- Heart condition – there is a concern that the potential stress of the treatment may exacerbate the condition.
- Infectious or contagious conditions – to avoid risk to staff and other Guests the clinic manager must perform a risk assessment.
Your medical practitioner will be required to provide written and specific confirmation that your condition is completely under control and will not be influenced by the IPL treatment. Confirmation will also be required that any prescribed medication will not be affected by the treatment or cause any side effects.
In such circumstances the clinic manager’s written approval is also required before any treatment can be performed.
Laser hair removal suitability. Conditions that require extra caution:
- Oral Contraceptives – Oral contraceptives will affect your sensitivity to light.
- Hormonal Problems – Hormonal problems may cause you to be ultra-sensitive to light and cause the treatment to be less effective.
- Herpes Simplex (Cold sores) – Treatment area only. Light has been reported to trigger the herpes virus. If you have an active infection or a history of herpes, you should undergo a course of treatment with a suitable anti-viral product immediately before undergoing treatment.
- Medication – You should check any medication for increasing light sensitivity and inform your therapist accordingly.
- Herbal Supplements or Remedies – Herbal supplements and remedies may affect your sensitivity to light. Especial care should be taken with St John’s Wort.
- Light Sensitivity – Light sensitivity increases the likely hood of adverse side effects resulting from treatment.
- Sun Tanning – Sun Tans greatly reduces the energies that can be safely used during treatments which will reduce the effectiveness of the treatment. You are advised that you cannot be treated if you have been tanning during the previous 10 days and should not tan within the week following treatment. A sun tan greatly increases the risk of burning and blistering.
- Inhalers for asthma – If you use inhalers for asthma you are advised that the stress of treatment may provoke an asthma attack. Please ensure your inhaler is with you at any treatment.
Laser hair removal suitability. Conditions that require specific consent by you:
- Polycystic Ovaries (PCOS) – PCOS often results in hirsutism and you are advised that substantial long term hair reduction is unlikely. Although long term hair reduction is possible a substantial number of treatments will be required. However IPL is highly suitable for Guests with PCOS as a method of hair management allowing them to enjoy significant hair free episodes between treatments.
- Menopause – The menopause is often accompanied by substantial variations in hormones. This may cause you to be ultra-sensitive to light and cause the treatment to be less effective.
- Irregular periods – You are warned not to receive treatments if you become pregnant.
- Tattoos – Tattoos on the treatment area may be removed by the treatment. Treating over tattoos may result in blistering and burning.
- Semi-Permanent makeup – You are advised that the colour of semi-permanent make up can be changed permanently by the treatment.
- Diabetes – Diabetes can affect the ability of the skin to heal. This may result in any skin damage requiring extended healing periods.
How It Works
1 Credit = 1 Session for 1 Area
Decide how many areas you want and how many sessions (you can always add more credits later)
1 Credit gives you max 15 minutes treatment time, more than enough for any single area
Buy your credits and give us a call to book your treatment in
Watch Our Webinar on Laser Hair Removal
Laser Hair Removal Prices Using The Credit System
Professional treatments at salon prices!
Areas are: Beard, Bikini Complete, Bikini Extended, Bikini Line, Buttocks, Centre Brow, Cheeks, Chest, Chin, Eyebrows, Feet, Forehead, Half Arms, Hands, Jawline, Lower Back, Lower Legs, Navel to Pubis, Neck, Shoulders, Stomach, Under Arms, Upper Back, Upper Legs, Upper Lip
8 Sessions for £216
10 Sessions for £270
8 Sessions for £400
10 Sessions for £460
8 Sessions for £483
10 Sessions for £570
8 Sessions for £608
10 Sessions for £760
8 Sessions for £760
10 Sessions for £950
8 Sessions for £912
10 Sessions for £1140
Laser Hair Removal Credits
£19Per Credit When buying 30
|Choose you number of credits|
Single Treatment Areas
All 1 CreditFor 1 TreatmentBeard
Navel to Pubis
|Choose you number of credits|
For Example: If you want Bikini Line + Under Arms + Upper Lip = 3 credits per session x course of 6 sessions = 18 Credits @ £414 total price
If you want Chest + Stomach = 2 Credits per session x course of 6 sessions = 12 Credits @ £300 total price
Our Aesthetic Therapist
Is here to get your skin as smooth and it can be.She is dedicated to using her experience to find the right solution for you. She does microdermabrasion, laser hair removal, laser treatments, facial skin tightening, skin rejuvenation, acne & stretch mark treatments and UV skin analysis. You will notice that she has so much more knowledge than identi-kit therapists in other clinics